I was just in the middle of uploading some Halloween Pet Tips to our Facebook and Twitter accounts when the idea struck me – I bet our Petpreneurs would love a list of Halloween resources they can share with their clients on their Social Media accounts and Newsletters!
So without further ado, here’s a ‘done for you’ list of some of the best Halloween Pet Safety Tips, Pet Friendly Halloween Treats Recipes and More.
Feel free to share them as individual posts on your Social Media pages.
Halloween Safety Tips For Pets
- Not all pets love the excitement of trick or treaters, and scary looking costumes. This is a great article from the Humane Society talking about how your pet biz clients can give their pets a safe and happy Halloween without any dramas.
- This Halloween Pet Safety Infographic from the VetDepot shows 5 safe dog costumes.
- If your clients’ pets love their treats half as much as our logo dog does – then they will appreciate this article from Slim Doggy: How much exercise will your dog need to burn off those Halloween treats?
- Looking for something cuter? How about these 5 Halloween Pet Safety Tips Delivered by our friend Sugar the blogging Golden Retriever?
Fun Halloween Tricks & More
- Pet parents love showing off their pooches – and they love sharing Halloween photos! Share this list of Halloween costume contests compiled by our friends over at The ‘My Brown Newfies Blog’ (and they should know – they are Halloween costume pros!).
- If your pet biz clients love DIY projects, then they’ll love this article from our friends over at Kol’s Notes (the DIY bat bow tie would look so good on our logo dog!). Halloween Hounds: 13 Tricks, treats and DIYs for dog lovers
- Speaking of DIY Projects – everyone loves a DIY Halloween costume, and here’s a list of 27 DIY Halloween Pet Costume ideas from Buzzfeed, and here’s another 5 DIY costume tips from PetMD.
Pet Friendly Halloween Treats Recipes
- Here’s a great recipe that takes care of the left over pumpkin guts – making it into tasty doggie treats.
- Okay this is cute – supercute. Our two friends Emma and Bailee, the GBGV’s who love to mess around in the kitchen are baking doggie treats, what’s not to love! GBGV Chefs Bake Halloween Cookies (includes recipe you can download as a PDF)
- Here’s lovely collection of Halloween treats for cats and dogs from Pawnation. Each recipe comes with a cute photo, making them perfect for sharing on your social media pages.
- And last but not least, here’s a yummy peanut butter and pumpkin dog treat recipe from Dogtipper.
I hope you found these shareable resources useful – and I would love to hear what your pet biz clients thought!