Do you want to build a good looking website for your pet business, but not sure how to get started? To help you set up your pet biz website, or to help you improve your existing site, I’ve written a book just for you – helping you get over website overwhelm and stress once and for all and finally turning your website into your main source of new business.
It’s available on Amazon in Kindle format – don’t own a Kindle? No problem! Kindle books can be read using the Free Kindle Reader App for your Web Browser, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android.
What you’ll learn:
– You will learn how to create, or turn your existing website, into your number one source of new business.
– You will learn what it takes to set up and build a successful pet business website that is clean and easy to navigate – and looks wow!
– Finally understand what SEO means, and how to get Google to send you new local clients every day.
– Learn what the ‘must have pages’ of a profitable pet business website are, and how they will do all the hard work for you finding exactly the pet parents who want to work with you.
– Hiring a web designer can cost anything up to $100/hour. You will learn how to save a small fortune on design and maintenance costs by getting it right from the start (whether you end up choosing the DIY route, or hiring a web designer).
Who this book is for:
– This book is great for owners of local pet businesses who want to learn how to use their website to attract more local clients. Perfect for groomers, veterinarians, dog walkers, pet sitters and pet store owners.
– It’s for pet pros who take their local marketing seriously, and want to incorporate their website in their local lead generation strategy but don’t know where to start.
– It’s for pet pros who don’t yet have a website, and want to learn how to get the content right from the start because they won’t have a lot of time for tweaking once it’s up
– It’s for pet pros who already have a website but are wondering why it’s not delivering daily new leads.
-Pet pros who know the technical side of things (or have a techy friend who can help) but need to know how to get the content 100% straight away as there will be little time or budget for major tweaking later.
Who this book is not for:
– This book is not for pet pros who’re not interested in learning new skills that can help grow their business
– This book is not for you if you want to learn how to code a website from scratch. It’s intended to help you choose the right DIY website platform (or how to brief a web designer) and getting the content, text, images, SEO and so on right for your pet business from the start.